Re: Email New Account Notification - setup question

By dwellingproductions - May 20, 2018

In response to: [url "https://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2232208#post2232208"]Email New Account Notification - setup question[/url], ...

I was wondering if anyone ever resolved this?  I am having the exact same issue with this plugin.  I'm receiving the same error described and also noticed the extra single quote.  I removed the extra single quote, but am still getting the error:

MySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM pccvisal_accounts WHERE num = '10' at line 1
 - in gl_emailNewAccountActivated.php on line 51 by mysql_query_fetch_all_assoc()

We could really use this feature, but cannot figure out how to overcome this error.  (Oh, and I tried contacting the plugin author, but unfortunately, he is nowhere to be found.)  Thanks, in advance, for any insight anyone can provide.  :-)

- Jeremy

---------------------------

Dwelling Productions

www.dwellingproductions.com

By KennyH - July 29, 2018

I am getting the same error when trying to use this plugin

By Dave - August 8, 2018

Hi Guys, we'll have a look at this and see if we can get you a patch shortly.

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By daniel - August 15, 2018

Hello,

Find attached a patched copy of this plugin. I was unable to replicate the specific issue cited above, however, I fixed a few other potentially breaking issues in the plugin and was able to get it working on a fresh install.

Please let me know if this new patched version resolves the issue. I recommend backing up the old plugin file before replacing it with this one.

Thanks,

Daniel
Technical Lead
interactivetools.com