Re: Email New Account Notification - setup question

By dwellingproductions - May 20, 2018

In response to: [url "https://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2232208#post2232208"]Email New Account Notification - setup question[/url], ...

I was wondering if anyone ever resolved this?  I am having the exact same issue with this plugin.  I'm receiving the same error described and also noticed the extra single quote.  I removed the extra single quote, but am still getting the error:

MySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM pccvisal_accounts WHERE num = '10' at line 1
 - in gl_emailNewAccountActivated.php on line 51 by mysql_query_fetch_all_assoc()

We could really use this feature, but cannot figure out how to overcome this error.  (Oh, and I tried contacting the plugin author, but unfortunately, he is nowhere to be found.)  Thanks, in advance, for any insight anyone can provide.  :-)

- Jeremy

---------------------------

Dwelling Productions

www.dwellingproductions.com

By Dave - May 30, 2018

Hi Jeremy, 

We didn't write that plugin so I'm not sure.  If it continues to not work, though, let me know and we can take the listing down.

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By KennyH - July 29, 2018

I am getting the same error when trying to use this plugin

By daniel - August 15, 2018

Hello,

Find attached a patched copy of this plugin. I was unable to replicate the specific issue cited above, however, I fixed a few other potentially breaking issues in the plugin and was able to get it working on a fresh install.

Please let me know if this new patched version resolves the issue. I recommend backing up the old plugin file before replacing it with this one.

Thanks,

Daniel
Technical Lead
interactivetools.com