Show/Hide Dependent Fields Plus upload field bug!

By rconring - August 22, 2014

I am using the Show/Hide Dependent Fields Plus and am having a problem with the height of the upload fields being at 800px if it is one of the hidden fields.  It is the same problem that occurs in Chris' original Show/Hide plugin.

Here is the fix for Chris' Show/Hide version but has anyone figured out how to apply it to the Plus version?

http://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2216402#post2216402

I have several upload fields in a row and when they are displayed, the page becomes about 2 football fields long!  The script is different in the Plus version so I do not know how to apply it.

Heeelp!

Ron Conring
Conring Automation Services
----------------------------------------
Software for Business and Industry Since 1987

By claire - September 9, 2014

Hi Ron, I'm sorry no one has replied to this for you - I'm going to forward it to Chris and ask him to take a look.

--------------------

Claire Ryan
interactivetools.com

Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

By rconring - September 9, 2014

Thanks, Claire ... I have subsequently discovered that it seems to happen with Firefox and IE8, but with Chrome, Safari and Opera it is fine,   It's not a huge problem but I have to try to explain it to some of my clients.  Maybe Chris has a fix.

Ron Conring
Conring Automation Services
----------------------------------------
Software for Business and Industry Since 1987

By Chris - September 18, 2014

Hi Ron,

I took a look at showHideDependentFieldsPlus, but it's been rather drastically changed and it would probably take me a couple of hours to sort out a fix. We could do this through our consulting service if you'd like. Please let us know if you're interested.

All the best,
Chris

By Chris - September 22, 2014

Hi Ron,

If you've got a workaround that works for you, that's great! All the best! :)

All the best,
Chris