Show/Hide Dependent Fields Plus upload field bug!

By rconring - August 22, 2014

I am using the Show/Hide Dependent Fields Plus and am having a problem with the height of the upload fields being at 800px if it is one of the hidden fields.  It is the same problem that occurs in Chris' original Show/Hide plugin.

Here is the fix for Chris' Show/Hide version but has anyone figured out how to apply it to the Plus version?

http://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2216402#post2216402

I have several upload fields in a row and when they are displayed, the page becomes about 2 football fields long!  The script is different in the Plus version so I do not know how to apply it.

Heeelp!

Ron Conring
Conring Automation Services
----------------------------------------
Software for Business and Industry Since 1987

By claire - September 9, 2014

Hi Ron, I'm sorry no one has replied to this for you - I'm going to forward it to Chris and ask him to take a look.

--------------------

Claire Ryan
interactivetools.com

Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

By rconring - September 9, 2014

Thanks, Claire ... I have subsequently discovered that it seems to happen with Firefox and IE8, but with Chrome, Safari and Opera it is fine,   It's not a huge problem but I have to try to explain it to some of my clients.  Maybe Chris has a fix.

Ron Conring

By Chris - September 18, 2014

Hi Ron,

I took a look at showHideDependentFieldsPlus, but it's been rather drastically changed and it would probably take me a couple of hours to sort out a fix. We could do this through our consulting service if you'd like. Please let us know if you're interested.

All the best,
Chris

By rconring - September 19, 2014

OK Chris ... I'll think about that.  It seems would be easier to just have my clients use Chrome to edit since it works OK with that browser. 

Ron Conring