UploadForm Size Check

By gregThomas - October 12, 2015

Hey Perch,

You'll need to integrate this into the uploadform3_iframe.php, you'll need to add the code to the function submitUploadForm(), so it runs after an a file has been selected.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By Perchpole - October 12, 2015

Thanks Greg -

Unfortunately I'm out of my depth. Could you be a tiny bit more specific, please!

:0)

Perchpole

By gregThomas - October 13, 2015

Hey Perch,

I tried to quickly integrate the code, but it's quite time consuming to add, so I'm unable to provide this as free support. 

If you set a maximum file size on upload field, the script should automatically reject any large files (See attached screenshot). 

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Thomas

Attachments:

CMS Builder.png 93K

By Perchpole - November 11, 2015

Hi, Greg -

I've already set-up the back-end as you describe. The point I was trying to make is that this setting has no effect on large files. It doesn't matter what size is set in the "Maximum Upload Size". (I can even leave it blank for "unlimited" file size.) If I try to upload a file above (say) 20mb, the system will always crash. The upload gets to 100% and then the page reports:

"No 'tablename' value specified in url!"

I need to fix this!

:0(

Perch

By gregThomas - November 11, 2015

Hey Perch,

It's likely that this issue is caused by the server rejecting files of a certain size before the PHP script runs. Please can you fill out a second level support request for me:

https://www.interactivetools.com/support/email_support_form.php

If you can include the section and field that's causing the issue, then I can take a closer look at the problem.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Thomas