Mobile Friendly Site Required

14 posts by 6 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 14, 2015   (RSS)

By rconring - December 22, 2014

I have had success using the Bootstrap framework with CMSB to create Mobile First site.  Only took a few hours to get a simple prototype working.

Check this .... http://getbootstrap.com/css/

Ron Conring
Conring Automation Services
----------------------------------------
Software for Business and Industry Since 1987

By 24 - December 22, 2014

Thanks for your response, Ron.

i'll contact you via email. 

By jsrds - December 25, 2014

Hello!

You can use HTML5+Jquery to make your site responsive that will give you a really mobile friendly site.

Thanks

Joe de Saram

Joseph S R de Saram
CISSP FBCS CITP MSCS MACS Snr CP SAP FI SAP BW
Information Security Architect

By 24 - December 26, 2014

Hi, Joe.

Thanks for your reply but just knowing what can be used isn't enough. I need someone to actually do it.

By Djulia - December 26, 2014

Hi,

Can you communicate a link?

Thanks!

Djulia

By 24 - December 26, 2014

Hi, Djulia.

I see the forum doesn't allow for PMs and I'm not putting up a link. Where can I contact you? There are no business details in your signature.

By 24 - December 31, 2014

Anybody else interested in quoting me for putting together a mobile solution? I've had 2 people come forward, 1 of which has practically wasted a few days working on it then running out of talent and quitting. A draught, almost correct, within the hour was presented so for somebody knowledgeable it can't be that difficult.

i'm all ears!

By gregThomas - January 2, 2015

Hi 24,

We do custom programming at Interactive tools, so this could potentially be something we could help with. If you send an e-mail to consulting@interactivetools.com with a brief outline of your requirements and we give you an estimate price to make your site mobile friendly.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By 24 - January 2, 2015

Hi, Greg.

Ross is aware of what I require. Maybe you can have a chat with him? I have screenshots from the last developer's effort that was 99% complete until they disparu!!

Thanks,

Richard