WYSIWYG not showing 2.61 (Build 1058)

4 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: November 13, 2014   (RSS)

By csdesign - November 10, 2014

Hello!

So I've been wondering why there was no reply to my post now I realize it's not in the forum.... damn. 

I documented everything I had tried in the first one so I may or may not get all the details now since it's been a week ago - and well, I just can't remember that many details for that many days ;) 

I moved a website within the same host to a new server. When I did so, it just worked - or so I thought so I didn't do anything else. Then I noticed that the WYSIWYG field (text box) is not showing up in the admin. The content/text previously added to it before the move is showing up on the front end of the website, but now the fields are non-existent in the admin. 

I went through the forum for hours. From the best I can remember, here's what I did:  (logging out and logging back in for each step)

1) ran a reinstall - from backup

2) deleted tiny_mce zip file  from data folder . On log out/in the file was never recreated

I found 4 other things to try  and none of them worked. Sorry I'm not more detailed in this post.  Hope that's enough to go on. I greatly appreciate the help. Thanks! Tina

By gregThomas - November 11, 2014

Hi csdesign,

It sounds like you've taken the correct steps that would normally fix the issue. Please could you fill out a second level support request for me? You can find the form here:

https://www.interactivetools.com/support/email_support_form.php

Then we can take a closer look into what's causing the problem.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By csdesign - November 13, 2014

Thanks Steve!