Priority Consulting

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: December 4, 2013   (RSS)

By Kittybiccy - December 3, 2013

Hi guys,

Didn't want to put this on the forum but I'm worried that you're not getting my emails regarding some priority consulting we've requested for a client/have been going through! I know I had a problem with my Mac a week or so ago and my mail system had a moment but I have sent a few since to Ross and the support@ email address but am getting no reply! Are my emails getting through or are they disappearing into the spam folder? We're happy for all the work to go ahead now, just need to pay and check we're still on the same page!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Hannah :)

By Dave - December 3, 2013

Hi Hannah, 

Thanks so much for letting us know!  

Can you email me at dave@interactivetools.com with the ticket number or any details and I'll chase this down and make sure you get a response ASAP.

And if you experience any issues in future feel free to do the same, email me direct at dave@interactivetools.com, call in, or post in the forum.  

Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By Dave - December 3, 2013

And maybe just post back here after you've emailed me, so I can check if I received it.  Thanks!

interactivetools.com

By Dave - December 4, 2013

Thanks Hannah, 

We identified the problem.  We use a 3rd party ticket system and something about the attachments (file type, size, etc) caused the message to not be received on our end.  Ross (ross@interactivetools.com) is following up with you.  Thanks again and please email or call direct if there's any delays in future.  

Cheers! 

interactivetools.com