How to enable auto filling in Listing Editor ?

16 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: August 21, 2013   (RSS)

Hi Tom,

I've done some local testing in the latest version of Chrome on Windows 7, and the autofill is working for me correctly, I tested it out in my accounts section. What operating system are you using? Is the issue that the browsers doesn't have a history of data entered into the form to use? What happens if you enter some data into the search field, carry out a search, then delete it and try start typing the same text again? 

Cheers

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By Tom - August 19, 2013

Hello Greg,

I am using Windows 7 and CMSB ver 2.09

I have no problem to have an auto complete in the search field and all the fields in every pages in the CMSB.

The only pages that I cannot perform auto complete is the Listings Editor and Homepages Editor.

i.e. 

/admin.php?menu=listings&action=add

and

/admin.php?menu=homepages

Thanks and please advice.

Hi Tom, 

I think this must be a browser specific problem. I've installed the reality plugin on my test machine, and was able to add autofill data when creating a new listing, and to the search box on the homepages section. The only other suggestion I can think off is to upgrade to the latest version of CMS Builder, but I can't see why this would make a difference. If you would like you can send a second level support request and I can take a closer look at the problem, you can find the form here:

https://www.interactivetools.com/support/email_support_form.php

Thanks

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By Tom - August 20, 2013

Hello Greg,

I use the Basic Listings V 1.00, could you please install it on your pc to have a test?

Since I have used different PCs to have a test on it.

No problem with Firefox and IE, only chrome caused problem,

So it should not be the setting problem in chrome.

Thanks

By Tom - August 21, 2013

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply.

Anyway, I've just installed a chrome plugin name ' autocomplete' and it just works fine.

Thanks again.