Making system fields display "yes" or "no" instead of "1" and "0"

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: November 13, 2012   (RSS)

By Codee - November 12, 2012

On the backend of CMSB (this version is 2.17 but I see the challenge to at least 2.09) when system fields (checkbox type) are listed to show in the database listings, some display as yes/no and some display as 1/0. Is there a way to default all to display as yes/no? Or is there a way to change some of the ones I want to display as yes/no?

Re: [greg] Making system fields display "yes" or "no" instead of "1" and "0"

By Codee - November 13, 2012

Hi Greg,
That option does not appear for "system" fields preset by Interactive Tools - it only appears, as you say, for new fields that are created. Unless it's going to cause sets of errors, it would be helpful if the system fields would/could also display as yes/no instead of only 1/0. Thanks.

Re: [equinox69] Making system fields display "yes" or "no" instead of "1" and "0"

By gregThomas - November 13, 2012

Hi,

At the moment the CMS Builder backend doesn't create sudo fields for system fields (i.e. yes or no instead of 0 or 1), and there currently isn't a way they can be created. This is a feature we will look into adding for future releases.

Thanks
Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

Re: [greg] Making system fields display "yes" or "no" instead of "1" and "0"

By Codee - November 13, 2012

That's what I was saying, and thank you for considering it for future releases. Enjoy your day!