Error with Preview

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 5, 2011   (RSS)

By pcolvin - June 30, 2011

Has anyone received a similar error when trying to preview a detail viewer?

Couldn't start session! 'session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/fdmjweb/public_html/apparatus.php:2)'!

Preview works fine on other sites, gust this one is giving me a problem. I have tried a few different things and could not find anything else similar in the formums..

Thanks

P Colvin

Re: [pcolvin] Error with Preview

By robin - July 4, 2011

Hey,

I've seen it happen in cases where a template editor or other automatic code process puts markup above the CMS Builder viewer functions include. Have a look to see if there is anything causing output to the browser (even a space) at the top of the page.

Hope that helps,
Robin
Robin
Programmer
interactivetools.com

Re: [robin] Error with Preview

By pcolvin - July 4, 2011

Robin,

I have run into that before as well and I did just verify there were no lines or spaces.

I did make me think of one thing and that was to update the viewer code at the top of the document with the new version. After doing this I now get a No Record Found error when I try to Preview it or view the Detail Record from the List Viewer.

However, if I open just the Detail Viewer Page, I do get the last record as expected and the page loads fine. Now I just cannot open Detail by loading from the record number at the end of the URL.

Phil

Re: [pcolvin] Error with Preview

By robin - July 5, 2011

Hey Phil,

Thanks for the update. We'll keep those solutions in mind. Preview can be a very tricky thing to troubleshoot!

Thanks,
Robin
Robin
Programmer
interactivetools.com