More PHP fatal errors

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 25, 2011   (RSS)

By dwellingproductions - May 24, 2011

Hello!

Well, looks like we have one more PHP referencing issue, which is possibly related to the last issue I mentioned a couple weeks ago.

Previous issue: http://www.interactivetools.com/iforum/Products_C2/CMS_Builder_F35/gforum.cgi?post=88057;t=search_engine#88057

Current issue:

On EVERY upload area in the CMS management area, instead of showing a list of files previously uploaded, we are getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getUploadRecords() in /home/content/p/r/a/praisecenter/html/cmsAdmin/lib/menus/default/uploadList.php on line 14

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also in a related, but slightly lower priority, issue: On other pages we are getting the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function createFieldObject_fromSchema() in /home/content/p/r/a/praisecenter/html/cmsAdmin/lib/menus/default/edit_functions.php on line 699

These issues must have started at the same time my previous (and now solved) issue began, but we just noticed them now. I'm completely at a loss on how to proceed. :-)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jeremy
---------------------------

Dwelling Productions

www.dwellingproductions.com

Re: [dwelling] More PHP fatal errors

By Jason - May 24, 2011

Hi Jeremy,

What version of CMS Builder are you using? Have you recently attempted an upgrade?

It sounds like an upgrade that wasn't fully completed, that would explain my parts of the program are trying to reference functions that it can't find. The best course of action would be to either upgrade your software to v2.08 or re-upload your CMS Builder files to your server.

Give that a try and let me know if you run into any other problems.
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/