More PHP fatal errors

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 25, 2011   (RSS)

By dwellingproductions - May 24, 2011

Hello!

Well, looks like we have one more PHP referencing issue, which is possibly related to the last issue I mentioned a couple weeks ago.

Previous issue: http://www.interactivetools.com/iforum/Products_C2/CMS_Builder_F35/gforum.cgi?post=88057;t=search_engine#88057

Current issue:

On EVERY upload area in the CMS management area, instead of showing a list of files previously uploaded, we are getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getUploadRecords() in /home/content/p/r/a/praisecenter/html/cmsAdmin/lib/menus/default/uploadList.php on line 14

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also in a related, but slightly lower priority, issue: On other pages we are getting the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function createFieldObject_fromSchema() in /home/content/p/r/a/praisecenter/html/cmsAdmin/lib/menus/default/edit_functions.php on line 699

These issues must have started at the same time my previous (and now solved) issue began, but we just noticed them now. I'm completely at a loss on how to proceed. :-)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jeremy
---------------------------

Dwelling Productions

www.dwellingproductions.com

Re: [Jason] More PHP fatal errors

By dwellingproductions - May 25, 2011

Hey Jason!

Thanks for the reply! That helped. I believe some older files were selectively restored by the hosting company when they were trying to help fix the last issue we had. I re-uploaded their copy of CMS Builder and after some finagling, it's running perfectly again!

Thanks again for the wonderful support.

All the best!

Jeremy
---------------------------

Dwelling Productions

www.dwellingproductions.com