Shoppig Cart integration

3 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: October 28, 2010   (RSS)

By gkornbluth - October 27, 2010

Hi all,

I know that the desire for an integrated CMSB shopping cart has been a hot topic over the past months.

I did a search for “Shopping Cart” on the forum today, and the only two software packages that I found that were specifically mentioned were "FoxyCart" and "ecommercetemplates.com"

Has anyone used and integrated either of these packages with CMSB?

Are there any other packages besides these two that anyone would like to add to the mix?

Would any of you be willing to share your experiences, likes, dislikes, code with the rest of us?

If we can get a serious thread going, with some ideas and specific code offered, the folks at IT might help to move us past any hurdles that come up.

Look forward to your responses.

Best,

Jerry Kornbluth
The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php

Re: [kcmedia] Shoppig Cart integration

By Toledoh - October 28, 2010

I've got a shopping cart running on www.murraysbrewingco.com.au that is working perfectly. It has multi-level pricing, the ability to run variables and categoies (although not being used at present), real-time payment gateway, weight and postcode based freight calculations and PDF generated invoicing... All run by CMSB.

There was custom programming from IT - but really very cost effective.
Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)