Shoppig Cart integration

3 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: October 28, 2010   (RSS)

Re: [gkornbluth] Shoppig Cart integration

By KCMedia - October 28, 2010

Hi Jerry

I have used ecommerce cart systems and have it running on a large site, i dont mind it but there are a LOT of down falls of the system and what it can and cant do, i have asked the designers about these features that many other shopping cart systems have and they say well we cant do that.

All of the sites with CMS builder that have shopping carts use a seperate admin area for the shop but because you can intergrate code into your pages like CMS builder then you can get them to work together.

But let me tell you this, if i was able to have a shopping cart system with CMS builder i would be selling more CMS builder than any other product.

We also use big commerce for our standard shopping cart solution for very large complex sites.

thanks

Craig
Thanks

Craig

KC Media Solutions

www.kcmedia.biz

Re: [kcmedia] Shoppig Cart integration

By Toledoh - October 28, 2010

I've got a shopping cart running on www.murraysbrewingco.com.au that is working perfectly. It has multi-level pricing, the ability to run variables and categoies (although not being used at present), real-time payment gateway, weight and postcode based freight calculations and PDF generated invoicing... All run by CMSB.

There was custom programming from IT - but really very cost effective.
Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)