Flustered with new plugin PDF creator - shared servers - is help available?

Re: [equinox69] Flustered with new plugin PDF creator - shared servers - is help available?

By Dave - September 30, 2010

Terry,

Just trying to group these posts. You already have a support ticket it on this right? If not let me know.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] Flustered with new plugin PDF creator - shared servers - is help available?

By Codee - September 30, 2010

Hi Dave,

Let me clarify. I have a total of four sites at this point involved with this new PDF feature.

That ticket I put in for may or may not have to do with the issues on a shared system. On that one Chris mentioned a different problem and is looking into it and requested I place a 2nd level support ticket for a very immediate client-need; whereas the others relate to needing a common workaround for use on shared servers. That's one, and the most pressing and Chris has it on his desk.

I tested installing the plugin on 3 other sites that are on shared servers and ran into the same, or almost the same, challenges as the other users in this particular thread. Only 1 of these 3 is a semi-immediate client need now and the client can probably wait if there's an overall fix coming down the line soon. The other 2 of these three are not immediate but the sites could really use this feature (I hadn't mentioned the new ability to the clients because of what I ran into with the first two sites.)

Does that clarify this? I apologize if I caused any confusion. I accept part of the blame here as I should have tested the new plugin before mentioning anything to any of my clients. I didn't realize there were additional considerations in getting the plugin and that it wouldn't just plug-and-play like most of the others.

Let me know if you need anything else to help this process out.

Re: [equinox69] Flustered with new plugin PDF creator - shared servers - is help available?

Hi Terry,

Can you email me some info direct at dave@interactivetools.com and I'll take a look ASAP?

Thanks!
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] Flustered with new plugin PDF creator - shared servers - is help available?

By Codee - September 30, 2010

Do you want it for all 4 sites, the last 3 (Chris is working on the one), or just the next most important one?

Email them all through and let me know if you have it working on any.
interactivetools.com