Membership Add-On creating Header error

By Keltam2 - March 7, 2010

Hi there!

This might be an easy one to solve, but I haven't seen anything like this on the boards. When I activate the Website Membership Plug-In, all of the web pages have the following error above the CMS content:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /www/kzooymca.org/htdocs/index.php:120) in /www/kzooymca.org/htdocs/cmsAdmin/lib/init.php on line 74

Is there something I should edit in the plug-in from trying to re-send headers? I wasn't sure what was causing this and how to troubleshoot - thanks!
Kelly

Re: [Keltam2] Membership Add-On creating Header error

By Dave - March 8, 2010

Hi Kelly,

Make sure this line comes before everything else and doesn't have any spaces or enters before it:
<?php require_once "cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php"; ?>

If you can't see any problems with that, attach your index.php and I'll take a look.

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] Membership Add-On creating Header error

By Keltam2 - March 22, 2010

Hi Dave - That worked, thanks!

Now I'm getting a HTTP 404 Not Found error when I password protect pages. Here are a couple of examples:

I've used the sample code from the plug-in's attached login and profile pages, so I wasn't sure if there was something else I was missing? I've attached my login and profile pages. Thanks so much!
Kelly
Attachments:

profile_001.php 7K

login.php 39K

Re: [Dave] Membership Add-On creating Header error

By Keltam2 - March 22, 2010

Hi Dave -

These are the values I have set from early today :

// UPDATE THESE VALUES

$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_LOGIN_FORM_URL'] = '/login.php'; // url to login form
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_SIGNUP_URL'] = '/signup.php'; // signup url linked to from the login page
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_REMINDER_URL'] = '/reminder.php'; // password reminder url linked to from the login page
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_PROFILE_URL'] = '/profile.php'; // url to "edit my profile" page

$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_POST_LOGIN_URL'] = '/employeelogin.php'; // user gets redirected here after login
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_POST_LOGOFF_URL'] = '/employeelogoff.php'; // user gets redirected here after logoff

I tried de-activating and re-activating the plug-in. Is there a way to get it to pick up the new login/logoff? thanks!
Kelly

Re: [Keltam2] Membership Add-On creating Header error

By Dave - March 23, 2010

Hi Kelly,

If it's not set in the plugin I'm really not sure where it's getting the value from.

If you can email FTP & CMS login details to dave@interactivetools.com along with a link to this thread I can take a look for you.

Note: Email, don't post login details to the forum.

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com