Membership Add-On creating Header error

By Keltam2 - March 7, 2010

Hi there!

This might be an easy one to solve, but I haven't seen anything like this on the boards. When I activate the Website Membership Plug-In, all of the web pages have the following error above the CMS content:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /www/kzooymca.org/htdocs/index.php:120) in /www/kzooymca.org/htdocs/cmsAdmin/lib/init.php on line 74

Is there something I should edit in the plug-in from trying to re-send headers? I wasn't sure what was causing this and how to troubleshoot - thanks!
Kelly

Re: [Keltam2] Membership Add-On creating Header error

By Dave - March 8, 2010

Hi Kelly,

Make sure this line comes before everything else and doesn't have any spaces or enters before it:
<?php require_once "cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php"; ?>

If you can't see any problems with that, attach your index.php and I'll take a look.

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] Membership Add-On creating Header error

By Keltam2 - March 22, 2010

Hi Dave - That worked, thanks!

Now I'm getting a HTTP 404 Not Found error when I password protect pages. Here are a couple of examples:

I've used the sample code from the plug-in's attached login and profile pages, so I wasn't sure if there was something else I was missing? I've attached my login and profile pages. Thanks so much!
Kelly
Attachments:

profile_001.php 7K

login.php 39K

Re: [Keltam2] Membership Add-On creating Header error

By Dave - March 22, 2010

Hi Kelly,

I get a 404 when I login: "/boardlogin.php not found"

This is probably because you have that url set as the "post login url" in website_membership.php:
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_POST_LOGIN_URL'] = '/boardlogin.php';

Change that to the url you want people directed to after they login.

Other than that, all the pages seem to be working ok. Let me know if you are having any other problems.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] Membership Add-On creating Header error

By Keltam2 - March 22, 2010

Hi Dave -

These are the values I have set from early today :

// UPDATE THESE VALUES

$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_LOGIN_FORM_URL'] = '/login.php'; // url to login form
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_SIGNUP_URL'] = '/signup.php'; // signup url linked to from the login page
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_REMINDER_URL'] = '/reminder.php'; // password reminder url linked to from the login page
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_PROFILE_URL'] = '/profile.php'; // url to "edit my profile" page

$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_POST_LOGIN_URL'] = '/employeelogin.php'; // user gets redirected here after login
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_POST_LOGOFF_URL'] = '/employeelogoff.php'; // user gets redirected here after logoff

I tried de-activating and re-activating the plug-in. Is there a way to get it to pick up the new login/logoff? thanks!
Kelly