Using CMS builder as alternative to cpg

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 15, 2009   (RSS)

Re: [willydoit] Using CMS builder as alternative to cpg

By ross - May 15, 2009

Hi there

Thanks for posting!

CMS Builder can let you easily categorize your content whether it's all a series of images or a list of anything. You can categorize each image specifically or categorize whole galleries.

When it comes to images though, if you are thinking of moving servers at some point in the future, I defintiely recommend doing that first if possible. Moving CMS Builder itself from server to server is no problem but moving the images is a little trickier.

Does that help? Once you have the templates ready for your site, we can start going over them together.

Let me know what you think so far. Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,
Ross Fairbairn - Consulting
consulting@interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
Template changes, advanced features, full integration, whatever you
need. Whether you need one hour or fifty, get it done fast with
Priority Consulting: http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [ross] Using CMS builder as alternative to cpg

By willydoit - May 15, 2009

Hi Ross,
Thanks for that, at the moment everything is spinning trying to consider all the possible issues, will need to take a look to see how much work would be involved in creating the various components to produce something like cpg, I dont see how it would differ that much to the uploading of images for realty etc so it just leaves the facility of displaying the images in different categories as well as per user.

Anyway at the moment that is likely to be some weeks down the road but thanks for letting me know that it is a possibility, it would be nice to have all this content controled by a single source.