WYSIWYG Spacing

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 16, 2009   (RSS)

By Mohaukla - February 14, 2009

I know this is a topic that has been discussed before but I am not finding any answers from the other threads that might help me.
I have a simple list veiwer that is giving me extra space between the Title and the Content. I have taken aou the breaks and it still resolves that same. I am attributing this to the <p> that the TinyMce adds to the code. I have not had any trouble until now.

Here is my code:
<span class="lhead">Latest news</span>:<p>
<?php foreach ($side_newsRecords as $record): ?>
<span class="lhead"><?php echo $record['title'] ?></span>
<?php echo $record['content'] ?>
<?php endforeach; ?></p>

And here is the page it is currently on:
http://www.rileytours.com/summer/full.php?Niagara-Falls-5

I need these to be tight (Title and Content)
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"

Re: [Mr Jim] WYSIWYG Spacing

By Mohaukla - February 16, 2009

Thanks Jim,

That worked just fine. I removed the extra <p></p> from the works because it was still affecting the very first item that was propagated in the listing. The rest were fine but just the first one kept the spacing. Anyway after I did that it lined up fine.

Thanks for the help.
Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"