WYSIWYG Spacing

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 16, 2009   (RSS)

Re: [justritedesign] WYSIWYG Spacing

By MisterJim - February 15, 2009

Add this CSS to your file named main.css. The first line that begins with .lhead is already in your file. Add the following 2 (bold) lines in the order that I have them here:

.lhead { font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #5D9E13; }
.lhead + p { margin-top: 0; }
p span.lhead { display: block; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: -10px; }

Note: This is a quick and dirty way to use CSS. I don't really recommend it, but it should solve your immediate problem.. namely to tighten up the space in between title and content in your sidebar items. The second line that I gave you is necessary because for some reason the title code for that top item, unlike the others, is wrapped in a <span> tag that is, itself, wrapped in a <p>.

Jim
WebCamp One, LLC

Websites That Work

Re: [Mr Jim] WYSIWYG Spacing

By Mohaukla - February 16, 2009

Thanks Jim,

That worked just fine. I removed the extra <p></p> from the works because it was still affecting the very first item that was propagated in the listing. The rest were fine but just the first one kept the spacing. Anyway after I did that it lined up fine.

Thanks for the help.
Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"