Two questions

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: December 18, 2008   (RSS)

Still trying to figure out CMS builder so I have a couple questions that may help me get on the correct path.

I would like to be able to include a small image gallery that would be something similar to what Donna created within the site she writes about in the newsletter.

I was able to get images to display in a gallery like fashion while testing, but I'm still not sure I used the correct settings when I created the editor. What type editor (Multi-Record, Single record etc) would be considered the best to use for this type of purpose?

I tried formatting the display to show images in rows of four but was unable to do so using example code found in the forums. This leads me to believe I used a wrong editor creating the test gallery or I still am not totally understanding how to format the display code to do so.

Re: [Dave] Two questions

Just need the images to display four wide with a max of twelve images. Thumbnails will be 150 wide. Using lightbox also which I had working OK but couldn't get the formatting correct.

Mock up site is at http://207.58.132.107/index2.php

Re: [Ginslinger] Two questions

By Dave - December 18, 2008

Hi Ginslinger,

So there will only ever be 12? Will there be multiple pages of 12 (prev page, next page, etc)?

Do you have a html mockup of what it would look like with images in it? And can you attach the code to your viewer file?

Thanks!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com