plugins?

11 posts by 7 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 5, 2009   (RSS)

By Deborah - October 29, 2008

I know the product may be too new for this, but because there's a link in the admin menu to plugins... I'm curious to know if any plugins been developed for CMS Builder that are available for purchase.

Deborah

Re: [Deborah] plugins?

By Kenny - October 29, 2008

Deborah,

No plugins have been developed yet. There are plans for plugins in the future, though.

Kenny

Re: [sagentic] plugins?

By Deborah - October 29, 2008

Thanks for your reply, Kenny.

CMS Builder has many features right "out of the box" that would be considered plugins in other CMS software. Still, I like new options and look forward to hearing about any future plugin releases.

Deborah

Re: [Deborah] plugins?

By Kenny - October 30, 2008 - edited: October 30, 2008

Probably one of the best things about the software around here is the upgrades and improvements. It's like Christmas when a new version comes out!

When you get really wrapped around the software (you may already be!), make sure you post feature requests in the forum appropriately titled 'Feature Requests' - A lot of what the software is today is comprised of those requests. I personally like seeing those requests as well - gives me ideas!

Kenny

Re: [Dave] plugins?

By evolution - December 3, 2008

Hi Dave,

is there any documentation on how we can add our own Plugins?

Re: [evolution] plugins?

By Dave - December 5, 2008

There's no documentation yet and the CMS Builder internal code is evolving pretty rapidly. If there's something in particular you want to do I could point you in the right direction or let you know how hard it might be.

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By pothompson - March 3, 2009

Hi Dave,

Can you let me know if you'd made any more progress on the importAny plugin that you've mentioned? I have a need to regulalry import data into some tables in CMS Builder and hope your plugin might be just the thing.

Thanks, Paul.

Re: [pothompson] plugins?

By Dave - March 4, 2009

Hi Paul,

We don't have anything to release for that yet. I've done about half a dozen custom CSV importers and what we've been finding is that in each case they're each a little different.

We could do a custom one for you if you like. Feel free to email me (dave@interactivetools.com) some more details and a sample of the data you want to import and I can give you a quote on it.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By rentittoday - March 4, 2009

Dave how is this function coming along? I would be interested in testing for you. Jason
Jason Glass