Upgrade errors

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 18, 2008   (RSS)

By Mohaukla - April 17, 2008

Can you look at http://www.efreewillmar.org and see what the problem with the two errors that are now showing on the page after I upgraded to the newest version.
Code for the first area:
<?php
require_once "C:/Webspace/resadmin/mmoyers/efreewillmar.org/www/cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php";
$options = array(); // NOTE: see online documentation for more details on these options
$options['tableName'] = 'blog_001'; // (REQUIRED) MySQL tablename to list record from. Example: "article";
$options['recordNum'] = ''; // (optional) Record number to display. Example: "1"; Defaults to number on end of url, then 1
$options['where'] = ''; // (ADVANCED) MySQL WHERE conditions to use INSTEAD of recordNum to look up record. Example: "fieldname = 'value'"
$record = getRecord($options);
?>
<?php if ($record): ?>
<span class="style11"><?php echo $record['title'] ?></span><br/>
<span class="style7"><?php echo $record['content'] ?></span><br/>
<a href="<?php echo $record['external_link'] ?>" target="_self" class="style7">More Information</a>
<?php endif ?>

Hopefully that gives you an idea of what maybe the problem and maybe then I can correct both errors on that page.

Thanks for your help,
Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"

Re: [justritedesign] Upgrade errors

By Dave - April 17, 2008

Hi Michael,

Can you email me login info for CMS and FTP to dave@interactivetools.com. I can get in there right away and see what the problem is.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] Upgrade errors

By Mohaukla - April 17, 2008

Email is on the way.
Thanks for looking at this for me.
Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"

Re: [justritedesign] Upgrade errors

By Dave - April 18, 2008

So just a heads up for anyone following this thread.

Looks like this is a bug in v1.13. If you have a single record menu it always defines $record in the viewer (actually it always defines $record[_link] only) and that causes code like this to always show, even if none of the fields are defined:

<?php if ($record): ?>
<?php endif ?>

I sent justritedesign a patch and I'm going to release v1.14 with a patch shortly.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com