Possible Upgrades

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 8, 2008   (RSS)

By Mohaukla - January 7, 2008

Hey Guys,
CMSB is a really great program!
Could there be a way to assign users to areas so that when they log in they only see the areas that they are allowed to? I believe this would help with multiple contributers working in large content sites.

Also an authorization system that can be used (if needed) so that administrators can authorize new changes via a list that would propagate in the administrators' admin area and/or via email notifications. You could make it so that you could choose which administrators would be doing the authorizing.

Thanks for turning out such a great product,
Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"

Re: [Dave] Possible Upgrades

By Mohaukla - January 8, 2008

It was right in front of me!
I guess I need more than a few hours to get a hold of all the features.

As for the authorization features, I am happy to hear you have that on the list. I believe it will be a valuable feature for a lot of my clients. Can't wait to see it.

Thanks for your help
Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"