Possible Upgrades

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 8, 2008   (RSS)

Re: [justritedesign] Possible Upgrades

By Dave - January 8, 2008

Michael, glad to hear you're enjoying it! :)

You can actually limits users so that they can only see and update certain sections. If you add a user under: Admin > User Accounts you'll see a field called "Menu Access". You can enter the sections that user is allowed to see/access like this "Jobs, News" or enter "All" for all sections.

There's some basic instructions just above that field. If you click the "Tablenames" link it will give you a list of all the menus so you know what to type in.

As for the suggestions, thanks! "Email notifications" of changes is on the feature request list. There's also some basic options for hiding records until they're "approved" and we plan to expand on those features in future.

Hope that helps! :)
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] Possible Upgrades

By Mohaukla - January 8, 2008

It was right in front of me!
I guess I need more than a few hours to get a hold of all the features.

As for the authorization features, I am happy to hear you have that on the list. I believe it will be a valuable feature for a lot of my clients. Can't wait to see it.

Thanks for your help
Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"