|Version:||1.09 (Released: Oct 25, 2018 - changelog)||
Watch the Video Tour
|Requires:||CMS Builder v3.13|
|Single Price:||$129.95 – Login to purchase|
Login to purchase
(Single & Unlimited Use License Agreement)
|Download:||Login to purchase|
Automatically geocodes addresses in databases or form input, shows maps with single or multiple markers, and supports searching and sorting by distance. Uses the Google Maps API.
RB Web Works
Common Sense Design
Conring Automation Services
|Video Tour:||Watch the video tour >>|
This plugin allows you to display single or multiple addresses on a Google map, automatically geocode addresses in CMS and PHP forms, and create search forms that search and sort by distance (eg: show all results within 10 miles of my postal code).
The moment you install Geocoder it instantly creates a test database full of addresses and provides working demos of all the features complete with easy to copy source code.
Some of the things you can do right away are:
- Select an existing database table to geocode all the addresses as latitude and longitude, even if you have thousands of records
- Have latitude/longitude automatically calculated every time a user clicks save on a new or existing record in the CMS
- Create a search form to show results within a certain distance from the current user's postal code
- Sort results by distance and display distance on your page in either miles or kilometers
- Display a Google map with a single address marker on record detail pages
- Display a Google map with multiple address markers and popups that show more information or link to detail pages
If you've ever hand-coded Google Maps API code before you know it can take you many hours to do even one of these tasks. The Geocoder plugin reduces that time to just a few minutes. For basic users you can create a search form or map in almost no-time, and for more advanced users who want to further customize their Google maps output we provide an example code base that is easy to build on.
Please Note: This plugin uses V3 of the Google Maps API, which requires you display a map on your site to use it. For complete details on allowed usage, consult the Maps API Terms of Service License Restrictions here: http://code.google.com/apis/maps/terms.html#section_10_12
- Automatically geocode addresses in CMS editors on save
- Automatically geocode addresses in _any_ PHP form on submit
- Click a button to geocode pre-existing address databases or records
- Built in "testing" address database lets you instantly demo all the features
- Example code for doing searches by distance from entered or preset location
- Example code for displaying single address on a Google map
- Example code for displaying multiple addresses on a Google map with markers and popups
- Supports both miles and kilometers