User-submitted Add Ons have been created by both staff and customers who have found unique ways to enhance and extend the capabilities of CMS Builder. We are really proud to be part of a community that is as enthusiastic about our software as we are, and who consistently develop new ways to use and extend the software.
If there is an Add-On you would like to see here, please submit one or let us know!
NOTE: User-Submitted Add Ons are not officially supported, but you can check the forum for information and discussion.
- Allows you execute MySQL queries, command shell queries, and PHP code and view their output directly from within the CMS. For advanced users only! read more >>
- Add "Save & Copy" button to edit pages that copies a record and its uploads. read more >>
- Allows you to customize the page that users see after logging into CMS Builder. You can change the title and content HTML, or redirect to another section! read more >>
- Changes the colour of records on the list page to grey if their "hidden" field is checked. Includes option to add specific fields with custom conditions for greying out records. Examples: if "date" is older than today and if "task" is complete. read more >>
- Allow users to choose where new records should be inserted in manually sorted record lists. read more >>
- Adds an "Apply" button beside "Save" buttons read more >>