User-submitted Add Ons have been created by both staff and customers who have found unique ways to enhance and extend the capabilities of CMS Builder. We are really proud to be part of a community that is as enthusiastic about our software as we are, and who consistently develop new ways to use and extend the software.
If there is an Add-On you would like to see here, please submit one or let us know!
NOTE: User-Submitted Add Ons are not officially supported, but you can check the forum for information and discussion.
- Allows you execute MySQL queries, command shell queries, and PHP code and view their output directly from within the CMS. For advanced users only! read more >>
- Add "Save & Copy" button to edit pages that copies a record and its uploads. read more >>
- Allows you to customize the page that users see after logging into CMS Builder. You can change the title and content HTML, or redirect to another section! read more >>
- Changes the colour of records on the list page to grey if their "hidden" field is checked. Includes option to add specific fields with custom conditions for greying out records. Examples: if "date" is older than today and if "task" is complete. read more >>
- Quickly reset access permissions for many users instantly. read more >>
- Plugin based on modifyHeaderLinks (by Dave Ellis) Modifications: added images and shortcuts to quick access to basic CMSBuilder elements for admins + online free image editor link for all users. read more >>
- Allows customization of which fields appear or disappear when a key field changes or an option is selected. Based on Show/Hide Dependant Fields 0.03 by Chris, but with more capabilities. See code for more info. read more >>
- Allow users to choose where new records should be inserted in manually sorted record lists. read more >>
- Export database schema as XML. read more >>
- Add a full featured Character Counter to all of your text fields, site wide. $19.95 (unlimited use) read more >>
- Sends an email notification when a record is added or modified. read more >>
- Sends an email alert on user login. read more >>
- This is an advanced plugin for website developers. It allows you to quickly generate a QR Code for transmitting text, urls, contacts, events, etc. read more >>
- Adds an "Apply" button beside "Save" buttons read more >>
- Allows customization of which fields appear when certain list options are selected. read more >>
- Tweak to Category Menus: new category records will be added to the top instead of the bottom read more >>
- The Email New Account Notification plugin enhances the membership plugin. It will give administrators the option to manually send an email to new members from the user accounts list. read more >>
- Allows customization of which fields appear depending on the current user's 'skill_level' field. read more >>
- When editing a record in the CMS Interface with list fields which "link" to other records, adds links beside those pulldowns to edit the (foreign) record selected in the pulldown. read more >>
- Combines values from address, address_2, city, state, zip fields on record save to created data field for VCARD address. Works in conjunction with the user-submitted "QR Code Generator v1.01". read more >>