v3.69 No _CSRFToken exists in session

5 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: June 3   (RSS)

On a 3.69 install, I am randomly getting CSRF Token errors. In the past, if you tried to create a new entry in the CMS and you don't save it within ~32 minutes, you'll get this error. Now, I am clicking create >> copy/paste content >> click save all in under a minute and I will randomly get the CSRF token error.

It's been inconsistent, but has happened at least 5x since the upgrade on various domains (so, not the same installation). I can't think of any other thing I am doing differently that might trigger this.

I do have other tabs open with the CMS list page data showing, but not creating a record or anything (/admin.php?menu=faq). It's only when you go to add a record that I get the error upon trying to save it (/admin.php?menu=faq&action=add)

Notice: Security Error: No _CSRFToken exists in session. Try reloading or going back to previous page.
/home/xxxxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxx.com/public_html/webadmin/lib/security_functions.php on line 48

Hi Kenny, 

Thanks for reporting that.  I've temporarily added some additional error logging to that bit of error code so we can track down what's going on.  I'll do some research and report back.

Also, the next release will have Google OAuth support for sending mail, we're more than half way complete on that.

Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Hi:

I'm having the same issue with new installs of 3.69.

Is the only solution to this the use of a beta?

Hipgplast, 

Thanks for checking in.  We should be releasing v3.70 today which has a fix for this.

If after upgrading you have any other issues just let us know.

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com