Bulk User Access 1.02 Error (3.66)

11 posts by 4 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder: Plugins & Add-ons
Last Post: April 5   (RSS)

By KennyH - March 27

I tired to run the Bulk User Access 1.02 plugin on a 3.66 install and got the following error:

(An unexpected error occurred: #4753) [DISPLAYED FOR ADMIN LOGINS ONLY] Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxx/domains/maxxxxxxch.com/public_html/webadmin/lib/fieldtypes/accessList.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/domains/maxxxxxxch.com/public_html/webadmin/plugins/bulkUserAccessEditor/bulkUserAccessEditor.php on line 27

(An unexpected error occurred: #4754) [DISPLAYED FOR ADMIN LOGINS ONLY] Error: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxx/domains/maxxxxxxch.com/public_html/webadmin/lib/fieldtypes/accessList.php' (include_path='/home/xxxxxx/domains/maxxxxxxch.com/public_html/webadmin:/home/xxxxxx/domains/maxxxxxxch.com/public_html/webadmin/3rdParty:.:/usr/local/php81/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxx/domains/maxxxxxxch.com/public_html/webadmin/plugins/bulkUserAccessEditor/bulkUserAccessEditor.php on line 27

By Karim - April 2

Hi Kenny !

My name is Karim. I updated the plugin to work with the latest version of the CMS. It's attached to this message.

Can you give it a try and let me know if it works for you?

Also, be sure to create a backup first as this plugin modifies many records.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Karim
Senior Programmer
interactivetools.com

By Djulia - April 2 - edited: April 2

Hi Karim,

I get this error (cmsb 3.67 / php8.3) :

Array
(
[logType] => runtime
[errno] => 8192
[errstr] => Creation of dynamic property Itools\CMSB\Fields\AccessList::$label is deprecated
[errfile] => ../bulkUserAccessEditor.php
[errline] => 71
[externalFilePath] => ../bulkUserAccessEditor.php
[externalLineNum] => 71
)

--
Thanks,
Djulia

By Karim - April 2

Hi Djulia !

I am running CMS 3.67 with PHP 8.3.4 as you are. I can't replicate your error but I corrected the problematic line and made another package. Can you try it, please? It is attached to this message.

Thank you!

Karim
Senior Programmer
interactivetools.com

By Djulia - April 2

Hi Karim,

It's perfect for me!

Thank you!

By Djulia - April 2

Hi Karim,

Oops, just for information, No Limit is not modified in User Accounts.

Thanks again!
Dulia

By Karim - April 3

Hi Djulia!

I want to clarify with you a few points.

Where do you set the limit for a user ? By default, a user has 'NO LIMIT' as seen in the plugin form. Can you tell me exactly what is the expected result please?

Thank You!

Karim
Senior Programmer
interactivetools.com

By Djulia - April 3 - edited: April 3

Hi Karim,

On Bulk User Editor for Max Records, if I enter 99 in the field the value is not recorded. In User Accounts the Max Records field is empty.

Thanks,
Djulia

By Karim - April 5

Hi Djulia!

I think this time it's good. Yo can try the latest version. Thank you!

-Kaim

Karim
Senior Programmer
interactivetools.com