CMSB v3.61 Released - Maintenance Release (***Sept 11: v3.61a hotfix released for Code Generator Bug)
We're pleased to announce the arrival of v3.61. This is mostly a maintenance release with a few user-requested features.
Here's the complete changelog:
*** September 2, 2023 - Version 3.61 (Maintenance Release)
- This software version REQUIRES: PHP 8.0+ and MySQL 5.5+
- CMS Record List: Record lists now show in stacked format for small screens (<768px) - see /3rdParty/clipone/css/main-small.css
- Developer Log: Filepath report now summarizes errors by line number and provides a "clear" link
- Server Info: "Admin > General > Server" now displays server uptime as days since "Last Rebooted"
- CMS Setup > Section Editors: Table row count and disk size now displayed as columns
- CMS Record List: You can now shift-click to select a range of checkboxes
- Permalinks Plugin: searchMultipleTables() now returns a permalink field if it's set (requires Permalinks v1.11)
- Programmers: New function: isMac() to detect macOS servers
- Programmers: New functions: errorlog_lastError() & error_get_last_message() for getting last error message
- Programmers: Added data-label="column title" to each <td> in CMS record lists
- Added no-cache headers to CMS pages to prevent caching
- Menus: Renamed "Background Tasks" to "Scheduled Tasks"
- Maintenance: Removed legacy MySQL library support (mysqli used since PHP 7)
- Maintenance: Replaced $php_errormsg references (not supported in PHP 8)
- Admin > General: Fixed open_basedir warnings on some servers
- CMS Record Lists: Fixed drag sorting for iPads
- Cron: Updated old references to `function` column to `functionName` (previous is now MySQL reserved keyword)
- Misc Code and other minor improvements.
You can download the latest version here: https://www.interactivetools.com/order/download.php
Please post any feedback, questions, or bugs you find.
Thanks all for your support!
CMSB v3.61 Released - Maintenance Release
Glad to hear you're liking that new shift-click selection feature. We're trying to add more ease-of-use improvements and it's nice to know they're appreciated.
I'm curious what it shows for the node changes. Feel free to email me if you want to share.
Just a heads up that we've released version v3.61a with a hotfix to patch an issue that prevented the Code Generator menus from working.
You can download that patched version here: https://www.interactivetools.com/download/
Or patch it yourself with the following instructions:
- Open /lib/plugin_functions.php
- Search for $generators
- Around line 208
- Replace this: 'functionName' => $functionName,
- With this: 'function' => $functionName,
Let us know if you need help with anything or run into any other issues.
Thanks for the reminder and sorry for the delay. We've just released Permalinks v1.11 and you can download it here: