CMSB v3.60 Released (Enhanced Server Management & Error Tracking)

15 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: August 1, 2023   (RSS)

• Archived  

By kitsguru - July 14, 2023

Hi Dave,

Here is the OS on my Development Server

[PHP_OS] => Darwin
[PHP_OS_FAMILY] => Darwin

I run cPanel on a VPS with CloudLinux with disk quotas on each of my 60+ client accounts. I will need to migrate to a new server over the next year with Centos being dropped by CloudLinux. Red Hat has really thrown a wrench into things over the past month.

One issue I think to consider is on a shared hosting environment is that there may be disk quotas on the account. You do not have access to the total disk but have limits on the account. I think focusing on the accounts home directory would be the highest you can go in this case. In cpanel we actually have the disk reports available to us already.

The permutations are enormous and the results can be misleading. Not sure the du command is necessary. Certainly no benefit to me as it is although a great idea.

Jeff Shields
  • Archived  

By Dave - July 24, 2023

Hi Jeff, 

Thanks for the feedback.  I've added some code to detect Mac, and hid the "largest dirs" and "releases" features for Mac, as well as improved the OS display name.

These changes will be in the next beta, let me know if you have any other feedback, thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

CMSB v3.60 Released (Enhanced Server Management & Error Tracking) - compatible Maria DB version to MySQL?

• Archived  

By Codee - August 1, 2023

Hi Dave,

Several of my clients are on a host that has at least PHP 8.1, but they utilize Maria DB instead of MySQL.  What is the minimum version of compatible MariaDB for the CMSB 3.60? Would MariaDB Server v10.5.21-MariaDB-log (Max Connections: 750) function properly? Any known issues? Thank you kindly!

CMSB v3.60 Released (Enhanced Server Management & Error Tracking) - compatible Maria DB version to MySQL?

• Archived  

By Dave - August 1, 2023

Hi Codee, 

Yes, MariaDB is a fork of MySQL so it's almost always compatible.  That version should work just fine.

Hope that helps!  

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com