CMSB v3.56 Released (now free with PHP 8.1 support)
We've just released v3.56 of CMS Builder, this is the official release with a few more fixes since the last beta release. We've been running this version on our own website for a few weeks now.
This version supports PHP 8.1, includes a plugin for converting images to webp, and has a number of other minor improvements. Also, we're excited to announce that as of this release we're now making the software and all of our plugins completely free of charge. This has been a long-time goal of ours and we're incredibly grateful to all of you who have supported us over the years and made this possible. We're excited to continue expanding our community and creating tools and frameworks for us all to use.
Here's the complete changelog:
*** March 22, 2022 - Version 3.56 (PHP 8.1 Support)
- This software version REQUIRES: PHP 7.3+ and MySQL 5.5+
- NOTE: Some plugins may need to be updated when upgrading from v2.xx
- PHP 8.1 Support: Updates to support PHP 8.1
- License updates: Removed license key requirements for white-label branding
- WebP Support: Added default plugin for converting media files to webp
- License: Updated license agreement to remove references to registration and licence keys
- Updated jQuery to 3.6.0
- Misc media library bug fixes
- Misc Code and other minor improvements.
You can download the latest version here:https://www.interactivetools.com/download/
Please feel free to post any questions or comments.