Errors when accessing the home page after moving installation to a new server

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 23, 2019   (RSS)

By gkornbluth - January 19, 2019 - edited: January 21, 2019

Hi All,

I’ve just moved a 3.50 installation from one server account to another on Bluehost and although I can access the back end with no issues, I’m getting the following errors when trying to access the home page.  ( http://www.jazzonjstreet.com/index.php ) The server is running PHP7.2.

This program requires the PHP 'curl' extension.
This program requires the PHP 'gd' extension.
This program requires the PHP 'mbstring' extension.
This program requires the PHP 'mysqli' extension.
Please ask your hosting provider (or server administrator) to install missing PHP extension(s).

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function json_encode() in /home4/zcfzmsmy/public_html/jazzonjstreet/cmsAdmin/lib/errorlog_functions.php:507 Stack trace: #0 /home4/zcfzmsmy/public_html/jazzonjstreet/cmsAdmin/lib/errorlog_functions.php(184): _errorlog_getBrokenPhpFunctionsWarning() #1 /home4/zcfzmsmy/public_html/jazzonjstreet/cmsAdmin/lib/errorlog_functions.php(90): _errorlog_logErrorRecord(Array) #2 [internal function]: _errorlog_catchFatalErrors() #3 {main} thrown in /home4/zcfzmsmy/public_html/jazzonjstreet/cmsAdmin/lib/errorlog_functions.php on line 507

I've asked Bluehost to install these extensions, however, when I view the phpinfo() on the Admin, General page, it seems to lists these extensions as being loaded: (I deleted all but the ones listed in the errors, because it's a long list)

get_loaded_extensions()
curl
gd
mbstring
mysqli

When looking at the error_log generated on the server, ( http://www.jazzonjstreet.com/error_log ) here's what I find (even though all CMSB reports indicate running PHP 7.2): (again edited to only a few lines out of about 80 which include the extensions noted above)

[21-Jan-2019 19:30:13 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'magickwand.so' (tried: /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/magickwand.so (/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/magickwand.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/magickwand.so.so (/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/magickwand.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jan-2019 19:30:13 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'mailparse.so' (tried: /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/mailparse.so (/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/mailparse.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/mailparse.so.so (/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/mailparse.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jan-2019 19:30:13 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'oauth.so' (tried: /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/oauth.so (/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/oauth.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/oauth.so.so (/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/oauth.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jan-2019 19:30:13 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'oci8.so' (tried: /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/oci8.so (/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/oci8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/oci8.so.so (/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/oci8.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jan-2019 19:30:13 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'uploadprogress.so' (tried: /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/uploadprogress.so (/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/uploadprogress.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/uploadprogress.so.so (/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/uploadprogress.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

Any Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jerry Kornbluth

The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php

By Dave - January 22, 2019

Hi Jerry, 

If you email FTP and CMS login details to dave@interactivetools.com I could take a look.  

Likely what'll we'll do is just demonstrating to the host that things are misconfigured.  There's a number of very odd errors.

• It says json_encode() isn't available but that's been built into PHP since v5.2: http://php.net/manual/en/function.json-encode.php
  • It's unusual to have errors about PHP not being able to load its own libraries
  • It's unusual that the path to the libraries are /php/56/ as PHP 5.6 extensions aren't always interchangeable with other versions

I'd see what your host says.  If they don't fix it right away (or have done so already), we can produce a simple test script that demonstrates one or more of those issues so they can debug.  My guess is they just built this version (phpinfo says it was compiled on January 14th) and it's just not configured properly.

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com