getCurrentUserFromCMS() Admin, Editor or Author
They are set as follows:
$GLOBALS['WSM_ACCOUNTS_TABLE'] = 'members';
$GLOBALS['WSM_SEPARATE_LOGIN'] = true;
I still have "accounts" for the CMS, but for the website memberships I'm using a section editor called "members".
Actually - I can't remember which website was giving me these issues. But I checked the site I believe was related to this thread and it appears to be working fine. It very well could have been a cookie thing and right about the same time I noticed my browser was acting up and I reinstalled it. Hard to say, but I haven't experienced any issues since the original post.
I'll let you know if I come across the issue again.