Warning: require_once(... – nothing changed in my setup & I'm getting this error message.

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 23, 2017   (RSS)

By ScottL - May 21, 2017 - edited: May 22, 2017

I've recently started getting this error just out of the blue and it's taken the site down....

Warning: require_once(/home/content/t/a/u/tauk2010/html/cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/68/5496768/html/index.php on line 4

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/t/a/u/tauk2010/html/cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/68/5496768/html/index.php on line 4

The viewer_functions.php is still in the correct location.

require_once "/home/content/t/a/u/tauk2010/html/cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php";

Replaced and tried this...

// load viewer library
$libraryPath = 'cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php';
$dirsToCheck = array('/home/content/t/a/u/tauk2010/html/','','../','../../','../../../');
foreach ($dirsToCheck as $dir) { if (@include_once("$dir$libraryPath")) { break; }}
if (!function_exists('getRecords')) { die("Couldn't load viewer library, check filepath in sourcecode."); }

Then got this error:  

session.save_path doesn't exist! (/home/content/t/a/u/tauk2010/html/tauksessions2013)

To change session settings edit /data/settings.dat.php

Suggestion?   Thanks.

By ScottL - May 23, 2017

Nobody? Or is this a paid request for help?

By ScottL - May 23, 2017

Thanks Damon.

You are correct.   No idea why the host changed server paths.   I was only able to login to CMS Builder after updating settings.dat.php.  Now I'll have to go thru all the php files and update the server path.

Thanks!

Scott