uploadForm3 - upload info issue

7 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 4, 2016   (RSS)

By Steve99 - May 3, 2016

Hello,

This question relates to uploadForm3 being used with CMSB 3.02 and Website Membership 1.11.

In brief, preceding upload info data is being overwritten by subsequent upload info data.

Detail:

• When performing "Add" record with uploads, the first upload works fine and retains the user input upload title (info1).
  • After a second upload, info1 on the first upload is overwritten and shows as what the user input for upload title (info1) on the second upload.
  • On a third upload, that user input for upload title (info1) overwrites the first two uploads info1 (so on and so forth).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Steve

By gregThomas - May 3, 2016

Hi Steve, 

Would it be possible to attach the version of the uploadForm3 you're using to a post?

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By Steve99 - May 4, 2016

Hi Greg,

Attached to this post are the uploadForm3 file versions that were used.

Thank you,
Steve

By Steve99 - May 4, 2016

Hi Greg,

Great, thank you. Yes, I had downloaded the files from a different forum post. I've updated the code line accordingly and all is well.

P.S. It appears the attached uploadForm3_iframe.php file does not contain the code update.

Thank you,
Steve

By gregThomas - May 4, 2016

Hey Steve,

I've updated the previous post so that it contains the correct version of the uploadForm3_iframe.php

I'll see if we can get an official download link setup for the uploadForm3 files as there are several different versions of them on the forum. It would be good to have a central location where everyone can get the latest version.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By Steve99 - May 4, 2016

Hey Greg,

Agree, that would be great.

Thanks again for your assistance, much appreciated.

Cheers,
Steve