Forbidden You don't have permission to access /cmsAdmin/admin.php

5 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 28, 2015   (RSS)

By incube - July 21, 2015

I have CMB installed on a server for a client. All was working greatly and perfectly. Since they move their hosting and transfert all the website, the client is not able anymore to upload image. 

When, in single page, in a multiupload, they upload an image, the upload goes well until the end where there is a popup saying this :

"Forbidden You don't have permission to access /cmsAdmin/admin.php

Additionnaly, a 500 internal server error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Is someone can provide me a tip about this ??

I've take a look for permissions : admin.php is set to 755.

All folders for upload are at 777, so I don't think the problem comes from there.

Attachments:

image001.jpg 22K

By incube - July 28, 2015 - edited: July 28, 2015

Well... since the production was a bit rush, I've found a workaround.

In fact, I discovered that since the hosting has been tranfered, one of the field caused the error.

It was a field where the client was entering a link to wrap the image. 

The client need to enter a link in this way : http://www.alinkenteredbytheclient.com

I've made the change in the front end and the back end to be now like this : www.alinkenteredbytheclient.com

And the error is not there anymore.

So, since the transfert, with the new server, the HTTP inside a field was causing the error. Is it from CMS builder, htaccess... I don't know

By Dave - July 28, 2015

Hi incube, 

Ask your host if they're running "mod_security" and if they can turn it off because you're getting some errors uploading and see if that fixes it.

mod_security is a security filtering extension for servers but it sometimes blocks the wrong things.

Let me know what they say.  Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By Dave - July 28, 2015

Hi incube, 

Ask your host if they're running "mod_security" and if they can turn it off because you're getting some errors uploading and see if that fixes it.

mod_security is a security filtering extension for servers but it sometimes blocks the wrong things.

Let me know what they say.  Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com