3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 27, 2015   (RSS)

Looks like I may have found the problem.  I need to do some more testing to be sure, but so far so good.

My server is running Fast CGI.  I finally found something in the site's error log that helped to track it down.  It seems the HTTP Request Length in the fcgi.conf did not come over from the upgrade.  I added the settting MaxRequestLen 15728640 to the fcgi.conf file and I can now upload again.

I wanted to put this out there in case someone else may ever run into this problem.

By Daryl - July 27, 2015

Hi pcolvin,

Glad you've got the issue resolved and thanks for sharing the solution. 

Cheers,

Daryl Maximo
PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com