csvImport MySQL syntax Error

By csdesign - November 20, 2014

Hello! 

I've installed CSVimport and now I'm trying to test it. 

I created 3 item file in excel. Saved to csv.  Columns are "Name" & "Price".  Name matches up to "Title" which is used to populate other sections of the site (as referenced in this forum post:  ( http://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2230682#post2230682) and "Price" matches "Price". Name will never change - it's only being used as the reference for the price. 

I get this error for each of the 3 stallions I'm trying to update:

Import Row #1 - MySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-1 = DEFAULT , video_url_link = DEFAULT , s_2s = DEFAULT , s_3s_s = DEFAULT , s_' at line 15
SET `title` = 'Bente 412',
`price` = '$461.00'

Each Stallion has it's own original Title (name). The client will be updating "price" on a regular basis so that's why we got csvimport.
Import of the CSV file was successful. I'm including screenshots of the last 2 screens where I'm running into troubles. 

I tried some variations on "use ID field" but I couldn't get that to work either. 

Thanks so much for your help!! Tina

Attachments:

Picture 57.png 63K

Picture 58.png 79K

By csdesign - November 24, 2014

Hi Damon, It must have gone to the client's email. I will ask her to forward to me. Thanks!!! Tina