Re-publish all listings

Hi

I am using Basic Realty and need to Re-Publish all listings

The reason for this is that I have added the Permalink plugin and created a permalink field but this is only automatically populated when I save the record. I currently have 305 property listings and I need to resave each one to get the Permalink field populated. If there was a feature to re-publish all listings then this would save me a lot of time.

Now I used to use (and still do on some sites) Realty Manager and this has an option under Setup Options to "Re-Publish all listings" - I can't seem to find this option on CMSB / Basic Realty but wondered if there was an easy way to achieve this.

Thanks for your help.

Andy

By Dave - December 2, 2013

Hi Andy, 

Unfortunately there's no easy way to automatically generate permalinks for pre-existing records.  

Probably the quickest way to do it manually would be to just middle-click "modify" on each record to open up a new browser tab, and then after you've opened up 10+ tabs go back and click save on each one.  At 2-3 seconds each it will take about 10-15 min.

Hope that helps!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By Dave - December 3, 2013

Hi Andy, 

Yea we could custom code it and maybe write a function that could be called by your import script.  Do you want to email me direct with some more details at dave@interactivetools.com?  Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com