Integrating a Shopping Cart into CMSB

23 posts by 12 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 17, 2014   (RSS)

By ht1080z - September 13, 2013

HI Jason,

When this Shopping Cart plugin will be released? Can i try any beta version of the script?

Can you send me further information about the pricing and any available information on the product to my mail directly?

Thank you in advance,
Karls

By Jason - September 14, 2013

Hi Karls,

There are no immediate plans to release this plugin, as the process of integrating it into a site, and customizing it to meet the individual needs of a site are quite advanced.  The cost of integrating in the shopping cart varies from project to project, depending on exactly what is needed.  If you would like to go over some options and costs, please email consulting@interactivetools.com and we can go over everything.

Hope this helps

---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

By Mikey - September 16, 2013 - edited: September 16, 2013

I highly recommend InteractiveTools' shopping cart! I hired them to build a chopping cart for a new website recently that require some complex shipping options to ship to various recipient addresses per product and they did a great job, and provide a great solution that met all the client's unique cart needs. 

i've also hired them to develop a very very complex product ordering cart that was so complex that it took the client and I about a month just to layout and map out the entire ordering process schematic. The entire ordering process is riddled with if statements, variables and conditions, etc... I can't even begin to truly  describe how complex this cart is... But it was mind numbing to look at and contemplate for development. They did an amazing job and the client is very pleased with the results. 

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to a shopping carts and cmsBuilder... I'll hire InteractiveTools every time.

my 2 cents

Zick

By Jason - September 25, 2013

Hi,

As mentioned previously, the costs involved aren't for the plugin, but for the integration, and this can vary widely depending on exactly what you are looking for.  For a basic implementation, you can be looking at between $600 - $1000.  However, this is a very rough range. The only way to get an accurate figure would be to go over the exact details of your particular project.  If you have further questions regarding this, please email consulting@interactivetools.com

Hope this helps

---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

By JeffC - October 20, 2013

I have recently used the custom consulting service to create a shopping cart and I can't rate the service highly enough.

Ross and Greg did a great job of creating what eventually became a complicated system that included web orders, telephone orders, shipping to different countries with different postage costs, taxes etc, invoicing, outputting the invoice to PDF, the list goes on, everything I threw at them they handled.

Sales from the website covered the cost of development within two months.

Jeff

By ross - October 22, 2013

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the kind words :)!  

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,
Ross Fairbairn - Consulting
consulting@interactivetools.com

Template changes, advanced features, full integration, whatever you
need. Whether you need one hour or fifty, get it done fast with
Priority Consulting: http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

By Jesus - December 12, 2013

I have recently used the custom consulting service to create a shopping cart and I can't rate the service highly enough.

Ross and Greg did a great job of creating what eventually became a complicated system that included web orders, telephone orders, shipping to different countries with different postage costs, taxes etc, invoicing, outputting the invoice to PDF, the list goes on, everything I threw at them they handled.

Sales from the website covered the cost of development within two months.

Hi Jeff,

Is it possible to know, how much was your investment for a project like this?

Thanks in advance and you can answer me on a private message if you don't want to make your answer public.

Jesus

By ross - December 12, 2013

Hi Jesus

Thanks for posting!

Shopping carts are basically a custom job for each project and I am happy to go over your ideas. Just send me an email via consulting@interactivetools.com and we can start reviewing.

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,
Ross Fairbairn - Consulting
consulting@interactivetools.com

Template changes, advanced features, full integration, whatever you
need. Whether you need one hour or fifty, get it done fast with
Priority Consulting: http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

By JeffC - December 12, 2013

Hi Jesus

It's not that I don't want to reveal the level of investment but I do think it would be unfair on itools if I did. Without knowing exactly the work involved it would be impossible for readers of the thread to judge whether it was a fair price to pay. 

For me it was fair. I was happy with the work and I was able to mark it up and make a small profit.

It's worth asking itools for a quote - nothing to lose

Jeff