ERROR - Notice: Undefined index: scheme in...

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 30, 2013   (RSS)

By rcrofoot - May 29, 2013

Hello Again -

I am re-posting the below from yesterday because my contact info was not correct and couldn't determine if anyone responded:

Hello -

I am getting these errors when running my PHP page in a cron job or from a unix command line (from a browser it works fine):

Notice: Undefined index: scheme in /usr/www/users/decaro/kellyassociates/cmsAdmin/lib/common.php on line 642

Notice: Undefined index: host in /usr/www/users/decaro/kellyassociates/cmsAdmin/lib/common.php on line 648

The PHP page contains code that references two CMS Builder Section Editors...

I've never encountered this in previous jobs...Any idea what might be going on???

Many thanks, Rick

By Steve99 - May 29, 2013

Hi,

It sounds like the method in which the page is being ran. From the browser it's setting both of those vars as they are related to opening a socket. Since the cron and unix command line methods of running that page are on the server itself, those vars aren't set.

As a workaround you should be able to open up your common.php file and add @ in front of those var references to avoid the error. It would be altering a core CMSB file so I would approach this with caution, and the altered file would be overwritten during CMSB upgrading.

The Interactive Tools crew may have a better answer for you.

- Steve

By rcrofoot - May 29, 2013

Thanks Steve...

The addition of the "@" symbol error suppression on those two lines did it...

Rick