Geocoder limits? cache?
I'm having some trouble with the geocoder plugin. I've been messing around with a spreadsheet of about 2200 records, importing them (CSV Import plugin) then geocoding the table. Finding the issues, then reviewing the spreadsheet, importing again and replacing the records, then geocoding again.
However, it seems that it'll geocode the 2000 records some times, then I replace the records and it wont geocode the next time. I've tried creating new tables incase there's some cache issues, deleting cache etc - but doesn't fix. It's almost like the plugin gets worn out after and has to take a break fro a week...
Hmmm - seems there is a quota on use. I guess I've maxed that out. https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/business/articles/usage_limits.
If there is going to be an update to this plugin, it may be worth looking at incorporating the throttling, and error reporting.