Error Uploading 'this-file.doc', server returned: HTTP 407

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 4, 2013   (RSS)

By Mikey - January 3, 2013

Two of my clients who both work within the same business, yet have two completely different websites we've developed for them are getting messages similar to (Error Uploading 'this-file.doc', server returned: HTTP 407). Anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing the issue?

Considering the fact that it's only these two clients having this issue, both of which work for the same parent company - I suspect their IT Dept. changed something on their end that is causing the issue, but I'm not sure where to begin eplaining this to the client and I don't want to point the finger at their IT Dept. until I'm certain it's not an issue with the CMS Builder installation or the hosting service I have CMS Builder installed on.

Any input and thoughts would be greatly appriciated.

Zick

By gregThomas - January 4, 2013 - edited: January 4, 2013

Hi Zick,

I've done some research and a 407 error is caused when a user is required to log into a proxy server first, so it is most likely a server issue. 

I think your right, it's most likely that their IT departement has changed something on the server recently and this is affecting uploads.

Have you made any changes or upgrades to the two site recently?

Thanks

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com