Website Membership - multiple language application

By DreamSync - January 2, 2013 - edited: January 3, 2013

Hi,

I'm running CMS Builder 2.14 and Website Membership 1.07.  I've built an English site and have no problems with the Website Membership setup - it works beautifully.  We've translated that site into German, and so I began the process of translating the related content for use with the plugin.  I've had no issues creating additional German $GLOBALS to point to the right subdirectories for the German translations, but I'm running into issues with the password reset email and it's included links. Everything is in German, but the link directs users to the English password reset page. 

The code looks like this:

<a href="<?php echo $PLACEHOLDERS['resetURL'] ?>"><?php echo $PLACEHOLDERS['resetUrl'] ?></a>

And produces this:mywebsite.com/login/user-password-reset.php?userNum=119&resetCode=dfd9a975ef7429fec94ce718b56393880eae9fae
when I need it to direct here for people using the German password reset:

mywebsite.com/de/login/passwort-zurucksetsen.php?userNum=119&resetCode=dfd9a975ef7429fec94ce718b56393880eae9fae
I haven't been able to find the location where that placeholder is set so I can copy and modify one for use on the German pages.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

DreamSync (aka Cricket7475 - but for some reason I can't use my old forum username... related to forum platform change maybe?)

DreamSync

Hi DreamSync,

The variable you need to change should be on the password-request page. If your using the standard user-password-request.php template file that comes with the website membership plugin, then the line you need to edit is on line 48. It should look something like this:

'placeholders' => array(
'username' => $user['username'],
'loginUrl' => "http://" . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_LOGIN_FORM_URL'],
'resetUrl' => "http://" . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_RESET_URL'] . $resetQuery,
),

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com