WYSIWYG Content area showing "ParagraphFont Size" text instead

6 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: November 2, 2012   (RSS)

By csdesign - October 12, 2012

Hello!
I have a client that did a self-install (or I'm assuming it was) and as I'm creating the site and adding WYSIWYG content/text areas I notice I don't have my regular tool bar for that section. I checked multiple browsers and get the same affect then checked another client's site and it's there... so it's obviously something with this specific site.

I'm attaching 2 pics. Picture 54 is what I'm getting and Picture 55 is what I'm supposed to be getting.

Immediate help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Tina
Attachments:

picture-54.png 9K

picture-55.png 18K

Re: [Jason] WYSIWYG Content area showing "ParagraphFont Size" text instead

By csdesign - October 16, 2012

Hi Jason,

Version is 2.16 - tiny_mce_cache.zip file was deleted. Now it's working in Firefox, but not Safari - which may be a cache issue. Not a problem... I'll just use Firefox.

Thanks!! Tina

Re: [csdesign] WYSIWYG Content area showing "ParagraphFont Size" text instead

By richb - October 30, 2012

Jason - I'm on 2.17 with the same issue. I removed the .gz and all works when I use IE9. However it does not work with Firefox 16.0.2. Any ideas for FireFox?

Re: [richb] WYSIWYG Content area showing "ParagraphFont Size" text instead

By Jason - November 1, 2012

Hi,

Okay, can you please send in a [url http://www.interactivetools.com/support]2nd Level Support[/url] Request and we'll take a closer look.

Thanks
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [csdesign] WYSIWYG Content area showing "ParagraphFont Size" text instead

By csdesign - November 2, 2012

As a follow up to my previous post - we did as you suggested and it's working perfectly now! Thank you!! Tina