admin page not showing all section editors that are in the DB

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: October 14, 2012   (RSS)

By vyskocil - October 13, 2012

I moved to a new host and updated to v2.17 and have been having some problems with paths etc. that required me to update the web pages. On one of the pages I was trying to fix there was an error about a DB table named scrapbook_retreat that I couldn't fix. I Went to the admin page and discovered that section editor was not listed. I thought that there had been an error in the DB when doing the backup from the old host or the restore to the new host. so I was going to re-create that section editor. I received an error message tellng me that table name is in use to chose another. I went into phpMyAdmin to look at the DB. The Table scrapbook_retreat was there. it looked OK. I did run the Check DB and it checked OK. I ran the fix DB even thought the Check DB said everything was OK. That did not fix the problem. That table did not show up. The is also another table that I noticed in the DB that is not showing up in the admin page. Any ideas on what when wrong and what I can do to fix it?

Re: [vyskocil] admin page not showing all section editors that are in the DB

By rconring - October 13, 2012

Sounds like you have missing or corrupt schema files. Check in the folder /cmsAdmin/data/schema for scrapbook_retreat.ini.php. Try re-uploading the schema files for any missing sections. I have had this happen before.
Ron Conring
Conring Automation Services
----------------------------------------
Software for Business and Industry Since 1987