ListPage Fields

3 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: October 9, 2012   (RSS)

By Mikey - October 9, 2012

I think I know the answer to this, but is it possible to show a list of the files that have been uploaded using the "ListPage Fields"?

ListPage Fields These fields are displayed on the editor list page (beside modify and erase)

For example:

dragSortOrder,num,hidden,title,service,content,pdf_uploads

The problem I'm faced with is that my client hired an intern to manage content on their website, without any proper cms training and deleted a bunch of PDF files, removed a few vital cms records and made a wreck of the website. So I restored the database, fixed the deleted records. But I now have broken links to PDF files that no longer exist and have to each PDF file link to figure out which are broken links for the record it's associated with.

Zick

Re: [zick] ListPage Fields

By gregThomas - October 9, 2012

Hi,

This should be possible and the listing page will provide you with a download link, which should make finding missing files a bit easier.

The only problem is it will only show the the first file. So if you have more than one upload per entry we might have to try something else. But we can create a script or plugin that can show all of the uploads for each entry if required.

Thanks
Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com