Can't save content within WYSIWYG editor

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: June 23, 2012   (RSS)

By goodonyx - June 22, 2012

I'm having trouble saving basic HTML into a WYSIWYG editor. When I paste the markup using the "Edit HTML source" button inside the editor. I can click the Save button, but nothing happens. The markup consists of standard paragraphs, lists, etc. and is about 5 average sized paragraphs long.

I started removing parts of the content and eventually it allows me to save, but I'm not able to save the full content.

Is there any logs I can view to determine if any errors occur when pressing the save button that are preventing the record to be saved?

Here is the markup that is giving me issues trying to save:

<p><em><strong>The Company</strong> can point you in the right direction. But is not intended to replace professional advice or care from a licensed mental health practitioner, but rather is provided as a service to the family community. Remember, if you or your loved one is in crisis, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.</em></p>

I've tried different fields and browsers, but can't figure out why this markup is causing issues. I'm using CMSB 2.14